Monday, August 29, 2011

CORNWALL!!!

Last week I went to Cornwall to camp in a tent with the family. The sun was shining and I had a great start to the week by getting an early birthday present-a Surfboard!!!
















We were camping in a really warm and comfy tent. Here is a picture...













It was so cool to be able to cycle down to Constantine Bay and go surfing every day! The waves down there were sooooooooo good!!!
Me cycling to the beach!

Everyone about to go Surfing!

Me catching a wave...















We also cycled the Camel Trail which was really lovely...Then stopped off at Rick Stein's Fish and Chips....Yum Yum!!!!!













MY 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!

I was also lucky to spend my 14th Birthday down in Cornwall. I got some phenominal presents including....A Snorkel kit!!!

Everyone jumping...haha!!!

I had a Birthday meal at Pucelli's Italian Restaurant and I had an amazing Chocolate Birthday cake which my Dad accadently sat on when he was in the car! The Pudding Chef had to re-build it all... haahahhaa!!! Then to finish off the night, We all walked down to Mother Ivy's Bay and toasted marshmallows whilst watching the balls of lightning and shooting stars!!!


It was such a great week and I spent the last day Surfing with Jamie Nicholls, Sophie Nicholls, Mathias Weissenbacher and Rowan Coultas!!! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment